Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Last Dance... For Lovers Only - Jackie Gleason

The Last Dance... For Lovers Only
Jackie Gleason
Arrangements by George Williams
Instrumental solos by Charlie Ventura on tenor sax and Pee Wee Erwin on trumpet
Produced by Dick Jones
Cover Photo: Capitol Photo Studio/Ken Veeder
Capitol Records W 2144
1965

Available from online vendors so I will not be posting a sample. Presented here to share the cover.

From Billboard - April 10, 1965: Another LP in the long line of lush, posh Gleason offerings. The sophisticated, romantic and melodious arrangements have made the series a popular one. Selections include: "People," "Hello Dolly!," "Be My Love," and "Who Can I Turn To?"

The Best Is Yet To Come
Lazy Afternoon
People
The Last Dance
Hello, Dolly!
On The Street Where You Live
Who Can I Turn To
Everybody Loves Somebody
I Wish You Love
Be My Love
Softly, As I Leave You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!