Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Exoitc Guitars - All Time Guitar Hits

The Enchanted Sea
All Time Guitar Hits Played By The Exotic Guitars
Arrangements and Conducted by Bill Justis
Ranwood Records R 8090
1971

Ranwood produced at least seven Exotic Guitars albums including this one.

I don't know if this album is a compilation album or fresh material. From what I can tell there are three CDs with Exotic Guitar tunes on them floating around out there. Those CDs include two or three tracks that are found on this album. I think those CDs feature cherry picked tracks as well. There are a number of great tunes on this album and other Exotic Guitar albums that you can only enjoy on vinyl. You also get the original cover art with vinyl.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! That is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Own it. Love it!! Except The Enchanted Sea on side one gets scratchy. Would love to find a better copy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...btw, is your last track on side one sound distorted??? I don't see any visible marks, it's driving me crazy because this version of Enchanted Sea is pretty bad ass!! Let's me know, please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I don't recall any distortion. I sometimes mention issues if I think the pressing isn't all that great.

      Delete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!