Search Manic Mark's Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Dick Stabile Plays For You

Ballet Bleu
Dick Stabile Plays For You
Bethlehem Records
BCP-5003
1958

There are a number of Stabile resources online including a wiki page and a tribute website.

However, this Stabile recording seems a bit obscure. I did find the album listed on a Bethlehem Discography, but that's about the extent of it.

The album consists of easy mood, light pop and a few sexy gems like the sample posted above.

Also issued as Dancing On The Sunset Strip on King Records - Cincinnati, Ohio (King 623)

Poor Butterfly
We'll Be Together Again
For You
Do I Love You
My Fate Is In Your Hands
Broadway Beat
Oh Baby
Ballet Bleu
Without A Song
I'm Glad There Is You
Man With A Horn
I Lead A Charmed Life

1 comment:

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!