Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Encore! - Jamie And The J. Silvia Singers

Sleep Away
Encore!
Jamie and The Silvia Singers
Arranged and Conducted by Don Costa
Produced by J. Silvia
Cover: Bradford Boobis
Engineer: Lee Hirshberg
ABC Records ABC-592
1967

From Billboard - July 15, 1967: The clear, pleasing voice of Jamie, with superior backing from the J. Silvia Singers, make for a pleasant, yet stimulating combination. Jamie's "Secret Love" is a winner in any league. Repertoire in standard, with works of composers such as Loesser, Loewe and Becaud.

Hold On Tight
Goin' Out Of My Head
Secret Love
I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
What The World Needs Now Is Love
The Inch Worm
You've Got Your Troubles
Sweetness (Is My Love)
What Now My Love
Dear Heart
Who Am I
Sleep Away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!