Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Love Story - Percy Faith

My Sweet Lord
Love Story
Percy Faith and His Orchestra
Arranged and Conducted by Percy Faith
Produced by Irving Townsend
Cover Art: Kim Whitesides
Back Cover Photos: Bruce Wilson
Engineering: Jack Lattig
Columbia C 30502
1971

From Billboard - February 13, 1971: Percy Faith's orchestra and vocal chorus are in top form again as they charmingly delineate some of the current pop hits. "I Think I Love You" is the title song and the key to sales but so could cuts like "Theme From Love Story," "My Sweet Lord," "Rose Garden" and "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother."

Everything's Alright (From the Rock Opera "Jesus Christ Superstar")
Theme From "Love Story"
Love The One You're With
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Easy Days – Easy Nights
The Green Grass Starts To Grow
I Don't Know How To Love Him (From the Rock Opera "Jesus Christ Superstar")
I Think I Love You (From the TV series "The Partridge Family")
My Sweet Lord
Rose Garden
Don't Say Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!