Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Music To Back-Up By - Jeff Newman & Bob Browning

I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today
Music To Back Up By
Jeff Newman & Bob Browning
Jeffran Music Co. - Hermitage, Tennessee
PRP 35241 / JF 400

From the back cover: This album was recorded to help you learn to play the background fills behind a vocalist. Mr. Bob Browning is doing the vocals for each song on the one channel along with the band accompaniment. The steel guitar is on a channel all to itself. You may listen to either channel individually, or you may listen to both channels in the normal stereo balance control on your player, you may choose which channel you want to listen to.

"E" Tuning Notes
Just Out Of Reach Of My Two Empty Arms (D)
Time Changes Everything (West Coast Style) (G)
Another Bridge To Burn (E)
Healing Hands Of Time (G)
I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today (West Coast Style) (C)
Time Changes Everything (G)
It Should Be Easier Now (Bb)
I'll Catch You When You Fall (West Coast) (E)
For The Good Times (D)
Another Bridge To Burn (West Coast) (E)

1 comment:

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!