Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, November 29, 2019

Queen Of Honky Tonk Street - Kitty Wells

Cincinnati, Ohio
Queen Of Honky Tonk Street
Kitty Wells
Cover Photo: Hal Buksbaum
Decca Stereo DL 74929
Decca Records, A Division Of MCA Inc.
1967

From Billboard - October 28, 1967: A solid, beautiful country hit in the old tradition of "Back Street Affair" is offered here by Kitty Wells – "Queen Of Honky Tonk Street," a tune that hit the chart hard and stayed there long. Miss Wells also performs outstanding versions of "If I Kiss You (Will You Go Away?)" and "Need You."

Queen Of Honky Tonk Street
Walk Through This World With Me
If I Kiss You (Will You Go Away?)
Wasting My Time
Need You
Cincinnati, Ohio
All The Time
I Can't Get There From Here
It's Such A Pretty World Today
Paper Mansions
I'll Never Find Another You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!