Search Manic Mark's Blog

Monday, November 25, 2019

A Salute To The Great Singing Groups - The Clark Sisters

Dream
A Salute To The Great Singing Groups
The Clark Sisters
Vocal Quartet with Orchestra Directed by Charles Bud Dant
Coral Records CRL 757364
1962

From Billboard - June 23, 1962: The Clark Sisters come through nicely on this salute for great singing groups. The gals sing songs made famous by the Mills Brothers, the Andrew Sisters, the Merry Macs, The McGuire Sisters, etc. Good listenable wax could grab air play.

My Blue Heaven
Until The Real Thing Comes Along
Bei Mir Bist Du Schon
Paper Doll
I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)
I've Got A Gal In Kalamazoo
Dream
Sugartime
I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
Undecided
I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
When I Take Sugar To Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!