Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Patti Page On Stage

Intro/Soft Lights And Sweet Music
Patti Page On Stage
A Recording of an Actual Performance at The Famous Dunes in Las Vegas
Mercury Hi-Fidelity
Mercury Records MG 20758
1963

From Billboard - January 12, 1963: Patti Page, recorded live at the Dunes in Las Vegas, is an exciting singer, and that excitement comes across on this new waxing. The tunes range from her hits like "Old Cape Cod" and "Left Right Out Of Your Heart" to "The Boll Weevil Song" and "Night and Day." And it contains such Page faves as "Doggie in the Window" and "Tennessee Waltz." A strong set for the new year.

Soft Lights And Sweet Music
Night And Day
The Boll Weevil Song
Medley: Little White Lies, It's Been A Long Long Time, Don't Worry About Me
I Love Ya, I Do
With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming (From "Shoot The Works")
I Went To Your Wedding
(How Much Is) That Doggie In The Window
All My Love
Old Cape Cod
Left Right Out Of Your Heart
Allegheny Moon
Mockin' Bird Hill
Cross Over The Bridge
Tennessee Waltz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!