Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Super Hits Volume 3

You've Got A Friend
Super Hits
Played & Sung Like The Original Hits
Volume 3
A product of Pickwick International, Inc.
SPC-3904

From the back cover: Putting together this recored was a ball. It's great working with guys in the group who really dig doing some other guy's hit or (a gal, sorry about that you women's lib types, out there.) Our A&R man, "Bugs" Bower and myself put our heads together and rapped what goes in and who goes out. Then there's the front cover. We use the top models from the New York Agencies. Super girls who are tuned in. The photo session is a gas too. – Keith Wood

Maggie May
Go Away Little Girl
The Things We Care About
I Woke Up In Love This Morning
Do You Know What I Mean
The Night They Drive Old Dixie Down
You've Got A Friend
Is That The Way
Call My Name And I'll Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!