Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2018

One For My Baby - Earl Grant

Blues In The Night
One For My Baby
Earl Grant
Cover Photo: Hal Buksbaum
Vocalion - A Product of Decca Records, A Division Of MCA Inc.
VL73893
1970

From the back cover: Singer, organist and pianist, Earl Grant is one of the most entertaining and exciting talents now appearing in night clubs both here and abroad. He is a regular attraction in Las Vegas and Reno, among other entertainment spas across the country. And he performs regularly in Japan, Australia and Mexico, where he is known for the attendance records he has set. Television has also benefitted by his guestings on such variety shows as "The Ed Sullivan Show," Johnny Carson's "Tonight Show," "The Steve Allen Show" and "The Merv Griffin Show."

One For My Baby (And One For The Road)
They Can't Take That Away From Me
Dancing On The Ceiling
Witchcraft
Blues In The Night (My Momma Done Tol' Me)
After The Lights Go Down Low
If I Give My Heart To You
All Of Me
Tenderly
Everyday I Have The Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!