Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, August 19, 2016

Accordion Magic - Dick Continuo

Blues In F
Accordion Magic
Dick Contino
Hamilton A Division Of Dot Records
HLP 135
1964

A multipage full color DOT marketing brochure was found stuffed inside this jacket. The oversized fold-out advertised "100+" albums DOT have for sale in their inventory with an offer to mail you their full catalog in exchange for 10¢.

Continuo succeeds on this set of standards by doing what he did best, weaving a swing/jazz beat into his arrangements.

Dark Eyes
I Wonder, I Wonder, I Wonder
Cool Water
Sentimental Me
Till I Waltz Again
Hava Nagila
Almost Lost My Mind
Flight Of The Bumble Bee
She's Funny That Way
Blues In F
Fascination
I'm Beginning To See The Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!