Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Symposium In Blues - A Presentation Album From Merck, Sharp And Dohme

 

How Long, How Long Blues

Symposium Blues
A Presentation Album From Merck, Sharp And Dohme
Liner Notes: Leonard Feather
RCA Victor PRM-235
1966

Album promoting the "Blues" and the anti-depression medication, ELAVIL HCI (Amitriptyline HCI)

Rocks In My Bed - Leroy Carr
I've Been Treat Wrong - Washboard Sam
Lonesome Road - Lonnie Johnson
What Have I Done Wrong? - Walter Davis
I'm On My Last Go-Round - Leadbelly (Huddie Ledbetter)
How Long, How Long Blues - Winky Manone
Black, Brown And Beige: The Blues - Duke Ellington
Blues For Yesterday - Louis Armstrong
That Ain't Right - Mildred Bailey
Blues In The Night - Artie Shaw / "Hot Lips" Page
Blues In My Heart - Ethel Waters
Rocks In My Bed - Joe Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!