Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, February 8, 2019

Dancing Alone Together - Ray Anthony

My Funny Valentine
Dancing Alone Together
Torch Songs For Lovers
Ray Anthony and His Orchestra
Produced by Lee Gillette
Capitol Records T1420
1960

From Billboard - September 5, 1960: These arrangements are lush, really have fine texture. The tunes are of the torch variety, "My Funny Valentin." "The Party's Over," "I'm Through With Love," etc. Very romantic package, with sounds of cellos, viola blending with Ray's trumpet and the violins.

My Funny Valentin
Guess I'll Hang My Tear Out To Dray
To Love And Be Loved
I Should Care
The Party's Over
Here's That Rainy Day
What's New
Misty
Like Someone In Love
Alone Together
I'm Through With Love
All The Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!