Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Love Lost - The Four Freshmen

 

Little Girl Blue

Love Lost
The Four Freshmen
Vocal Arrangements by Dick Reynolds and Ken Albers
Music Arrangements by Dick Reynolds
Produced by Voyle Gilmore
Cover Photo: George Jerman / Photography Two
Capitol Records T1189
1959

From Billboard - May 18, 1959: The Freshmen turn to a group of ballads with love lost. It's a fine mood set, and one of the better examples of vocal stereo with neither channel favored. Lush orking complements. Their jazz and pop fans will find this another gem. Tunes include "The Gal That Got Away," "I Could Have Told You" and the album title tune.

Love Lost
Spring Is Here
I'm A Fool To Want You
I Should Care
I Could Have Told You
If I Ever Love Again
The Gal That Got Away
When Your Lover Has Gone
I Wish I Didn't Love You So
I Wish I Knew
I'll Never Smile Again
Little Girl Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!