Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dino, Desi And Billy

I'm A Fool
Dino (Martin), Desi (Arnaz) And Billy (Hinsche)
Arrangements: Billy Strange, Jack Nitzsche & Lee Hazlewood
Reprise R-6176
1965

Personnel: Al Casey, Billy Strange, James Burton, Jim Gordon, Jim Troxel, Dr. Jim Simmons, Jimmy Grey & Donald L. Owens

I'm A Fool charted #17 Billboard and Not The Lovin' Kind (also on this album), #25. They opened for The Beach Boys in 1965. None of the boys were barely 15 years of age at the time. They also opened for Paul Revere & The Raiders, Tommy Roe, Sam The Sham, The Lovin' Spoonful and The Mamas And The Papas.

Not The Lovin' Kind
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Mr. Tambourine Man
I'm A Fool
Like A Rolling Stone
The Rebel Kind
Chimes Of Freedom
It Ain't Me Babe
Boo-Hoo-Hoo (I Can Tell)
So Many Ways
Seventh Son

1 comment:

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!