Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Make Love To Me - Julie London

You're My Thrill
Make Love To Me
Julie London
With Russ Garcia and His Orchestra
Producer: Simon Jackson
Cover Photography: Garrett-Howard
Engineer: Ted Keep
Liberty Records, Inc. LRP 3060
1957

From Billboard - October 28, 1957: Another stunning cover photo of the glamorous Miss London makes this LP a sock display items, while its contents – sweetly sultry, stylized thrusting on listenable standards "You're My Thrill," "Lover Man," etc. are eminently spinable for romantic jock sets. The gal's previous albums have all been solid sellers, and this should be no exception.

If I Could Be With You
It's Good To Want You Bad
Go Slow
A Room With A View
Nearness Of You
Alone Together
I Wanna Be Loved
Snuggled On Your Shoulder
You're My Thrill
Lover Man
Body And Soul
Make Love To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!