Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Holiday In Manhattan With Cole Porter - The Addison Bailey Trio

Why Can't You Behave - I've Got You Under My Skin 
Holiday In Manhattan With Cole Porter
The Addison Bailey Trio
For Continuous Dancing
A Product Of Pickwick Sales Corp.
Design Compatible Fidelity Stereophonic
DCF-1045

C'est Magnifique, It's Alright With Me, Farming, So In Love

You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To, Always True To You In My Fashion, Do I Love You?

Wunderbar, Allez Vous En, Go Away

Why Can't You Behave, I've Got You Under My Skin

My Heart Belongs To Daddy, My Mother Would Love You, I Love Paris

Rosalie, Get Out Of Town

I've Got My Eyes On You, Down In The Depths, I Concentrate On You, In The Still Of The Night

Could It Be You, Ev'rything I Love

Easy To Love, Between You And Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!