Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Electric Love - The Electronic Concept Orchestra

Misty
Electric Love
The Electronic Concept Orchestra
Limelight LS-86072
1969

Here is another in at least six albums release by The Electronic Concept Orchestra (including this album, there are photos of six albums on the back of the jacket). I have one other Electronic Concept album titled Moog Groove.  There is one album found on the back cover titled "Flowers of Evil LS 86066. That sounded cool to me so I wen looking for a copy online and could not find a cover image. Was that album released?

This is an easy listening album. The treatments are pleasant and interesting with Misty being the more unique track.

Goin' Out Of My Head
The Look Of Love
Je T'aime... Moi Non Plus
Misty
Romeo & Juliet Theme
Like A Lover
Wichita Lineman
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Stella By Starlight
Love Is Blue
This Guy's In Love With You

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I remember this album from when I was a kid. Over the years I have been trying to find it. Thank you for letting me hear it again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you every so much. Words cannot describe what it makes me feel to hear these sounds again.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!