Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Wonderful Wanda - Wanda Jackson

 

Let My Love Walk In

Wonderful Wanda
Wanda Jackson
Produced by Ken Nelson
Cover Photo: Capitol Studio / George Jerman
Capitol Records ST 1776
1962

From Billboard - October 6, 1962: The gal's fourth album for Capitol and a winner it is, with two recent hits – "In The Middle Of A Heartache" and "If I Cried Every Time You Hurt Me," in addition to some fine heart songs, upbeaters and a good blue effort. With pleasant, pop-styled country backing, she offers "A Little Bitty Tear," "We Could," and a rocking', low-down, "Let My Love Walk In." In all moods, she's in fine form here and the fans will quickly dig.

In The Middle Of A Heartache 
Seven Lonely Days
If I Cried Every Time You Hurt Me
It It Wrong
Don't Ask Me Why
Let My Love Walk In
A Little Bitty Tear
I Need You Now
I Don't Wanta Go
We Could
You Don't Know, Baby
I'd Be Ashamed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!