Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2023

All About Love - Lesley Gore

 

I Can't Get Enough

All About Love
Lesley Gore
Arranged and Conducted by Alan Lorber
Produced by Shelby, S. Singleton, Jr.
Cover Photo: Jay Thompson
Mercury Records MG 21066
1965

From Billboard - January 15, 1965: Featuring her recent singles success, "I Won't Love You Anymore" and a dozen others all in the vein of young love, the 19-year-old comes up with a winning commercial album. Her revival of "Too Young" and "Young Love" are well done. "Start The Party Again" and "That's What I'll Do" have hit single possibilities.

Young Love
I Won't Love You Anymore (Sorry)
With Any Other Girl
Too Young
Start The Party Again
That's What I'll Do
Only Last Night
To Know Him Is To Love Him
I Can Tell
We Know We're In Love
Will You Love Me Tomorrow
I Just Can't Get Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!