Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

I Can See Clearly Now - Ray Conniff

 

Summer Breeze

I Can See Clearly Now
Ray Conniff
Producer: Jack Gold
Arranger and Conductor: Ray Conniff
Engineer: Eric Prestidge
Art Direction: Ron Coro
Collage: Joe Garnett
Photo Of Twiggy: Justin deVilleneuve
The part of Clair is played by Ray's daughter Tamrara
Columbia KC 32090
1973

From Billboard - January 27, 1973: Superb arrangements provide new dimensions to a bagful of current Top hits. Ray's singers are in fine, full fettle, offering clear pronunciations and sharper insight into the typical meanings of such tunes as "Summer Breeze," "It Never Rains In California" and "I Can See Clearly Now." "I Believe In Music" lets the guys assert their muscle before the full chorale sound comes through.

I Can See Clearly Now
If You Don't Know Me By Now
It Never Rains In Southern California
Ben
Summer Breeze
Clair
I Believe In Music
If I Could Reach You
Something's Wrong With Me
I Am Woman
I'd Love You To Want Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!