Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Oklahoma And Carousel - Cecil Wheatridge

 

Carousel Waltz

Oklahoma And Carousel
Orchestra Conducted by Cecil Wheatridge
Mercury Wing MGM 12142

From the back cover: Cecil Wheatridge gives you a third-row center set as he batons his French musicians thru a typical Broadway instrumental performance of these two stirring all-time legit musical hits.

Oklahoma Overture Part I:
I Can't Say No
Many A New Day
Out Of My Dreams

Oklahoma Overture Part II:
Kansas City
All 'Er Nothin'
Pore Jud Is Daid

The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
Oh What A Beautiful Morning
People Will Say We're In Love
Oklahoma
June Is Bustin' Out All Over
If I Loved You
You'll Never Walk Alone

Carousel Medley:
What's The Use Of Wonderin'
When I Marry Mr. Snow
This Was A Real Nice Clambake

Carousel Waltz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!