Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Have Blues Must Travel - Roy Hamilton

 

My Story

Have Blues Must Travel
Roy Hamilton
Music Arranged and Conducted by Marion Evans
Epic STEREORAMA BN 535
1959

From Billboard - November 23, 1959: Roy Hamilton, who scored with You'll Never Walk Alone and Unchained Melody, has a new wax working for him, Ebb Tide. The Epic recording artist has an exciting collection of favorites in his new album: Have Blues Must Travel, Mood Indigo, I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good, Stormy Weather, Sophisticated Lady, I Get The Blues When It Rains, etc. Folks in the New York area can catch Roy art the Town Hall, Brooklyn, till Nov. 26.

Moon Indigo
I Could Have Told You
I Get The Blues When It Rains
Sophisticated Lady
My Story
A Cottage For Sale
Solitude
Please Send Me Someone To Love
I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart
I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
Stormy Weather
I Surrender, Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!