Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Dance And Stay Young - David Carroll

Follow The Leader
Dance And Stay Young
David Carroll and His Orchestra
Mercury Records MG 20351
1958

From Billboard - May 12, 1958: Great stuff for the over-40 buyers. This platter serves up a nice, suave helping of maestro Carroll's gently bouncy beat on 15 pleasant standards like "Elmer's Tune," "My Man," "Don't Get Around Much Anymore," and others. It's the kind of thing you'll hear in any high-priced hotel nitery between stageshows.

Elmer's Tune
Somebody Else Is Taking My Place
Follow The Leader
Louise
Love Letters In The Sand
Sleepy Sunday Afternoon
Tumblin' Down
My Man
I Can Dream, Can't I?
Lullaby Of Broadway
Hey Rube!
No Other Love
Delicado
Don't Get Around Much Any More
It's All Right With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!