Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Memory Time - Little Roy Wiggins

It's A Sin
Memory Time
Little Roy Wiggins
Eddie Arnold's Original Steel Guitarist
Produced by Tommy Hill
Art Work: James Coleman
Photography: Tommy Hill Jr.
Recorded at Hilltop Studio
Engineer: Jack Linneman
Power Pad PO #226 STEREO
Distributed by Gusto Records, Inc.

From the back cover: This album is designed to bring back memories of a bygone era, those wonderful years of the forties and fifties, when country music meant exactly that, country. I had the distinct pleasure of playing the steel guitar with Eddy Arnold, who has sold over 75,000,000 records. During my 25 years with Eddy, we recorded such songs as "I'll Hold You In My Heart," "Molly, Darling Anytime," "Bouquet Of Roses," "Cattle Call," and all the songs in this album, plus many, many more.

I now own a music store at 427 Broadway, here in Nashville, Tenn. called Little Roy Wiggin's Music City. It's located around the corner from the Grand Ol' Opry, so many of our customers are those wonderful country music fans that come to see the Opry.


Bouquet Of Roses
One Kiss To Many
Molly Darling
Who At My Door Is Standing
It's A Sin
I Walk Alone
I'll Hold You In My Heart
Anytime
Cattle Call
I'm Throwing Rice
Rocking Alone In An Old Rocking Chair
Mama Please Stay Home With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!