Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Hey Look Us Over - The Holiday City Hot Cha Kitchen Band

It's A Sin To Tell A Lie/Cross My Heart
Hey Look Us Over
The Holiday City Hot Cha Kitchen Band
A Joe Wheeler Production
Cover Photo: Dave Johnson
Album Design: Forlenza Venosa Associates
Jotone JTS 680

Tenor Sax and Drums: Tommy Marshall
Guitar and Valve Trombone: Paul Martone

From the back cover: We at Holiday City are proud of the ladies of our Holiday City Hot Cha Kitchen Band. They reflect the will, spirit and atmosphere here at Holiday City. They also demonstrate to all of us what can be accomplished at any age.

Welcome From Holiday City
Sweetheart Mountain
If You Knew Suzie (Like I Know Suzie)
Darktown Strutters Ball
It's A Sin To Tell A Lie/Cross My Heart
Till We Meet Again
I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
Lovely Little Lady
Silve Bells and Sliver Hair
I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy/You're A Grand Old Flag
The Gang That Sang "Heart Of My Heart"/That Old Gang Of Mine
Hey Look Me Over
God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!