Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Earthbound - Roberto

Drifting
Earthbound
Roberto And His Orchestra
Coral Records CRL 57092
1956

From Billboard - November 17, 1956: Pleasant instrumental treatments of a group of romantic ballads add up to relaxed, easy listening and plus-programing for mood music sets on jockey shows. Bobby Melin as co-writer) include "Earthbound," "Only Forever," and "Carissia Mia." Ethereal-type cover gal gives package display interest.

Robert Mellin listed as publisher.

Roberto is featured on another Coral album which is advertised on the rear cover: Music For Lonely Lovers. The back cover suggests that Roberto is English (English maestro).

Earthbound
Flaherty's Beguine
Amore Mio
A Million TImes
Restless
Another Love
Only Forever
Need I Say
Carissia Mia
How Would I Know
Drifting
You Keep Running Thru My Mind

1 comment:

  1. I´m new to Your blog.
    I liked this moody melody.
    I will come back.
    Thank You!
    //Sten

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!