Search Manic Mark's Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Broadway Latin America Party - Freddie Sateriale's Big Band Cha Cha Chas

Everyday Is Ladies' Day Meringue
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes Cha Cha Cha
Freddie Sateriale's Big Band Cha Cha Chas
Merengues & Mambos
Broadway Latin America Party
Spinorama Records S-22

Very little information to be found on this album or artist. The jacket design looks to be early 60s (after Enoch Light's Command Label jacket designs). I think this LP may be the stereo release of an earlier Spinorama release, MK-3038.

Nice clean basic space age big band Cha Cha.

3 comments:

  1. SO FABULOUS! I love everything I find on Spinorama

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one of 1st LP's my parents bought. I remember the album cover very well. Probably from 1964-65. I remember around kindergarten age, I put the needle down, skipped around some tracks, and still remember, "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes Cha Cha Cha". Could you post this song?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!