Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Hello People! - Aliza Kashi

 

I Didn't Know What Time It Was

Hello People!
Aliza Kashi
Recorded Live at Caesar's "Monticello", Farmington, Mass.
Produced & Arranged by Joe Sherman
Location Engineer: Craig Brown
Studio Engineer: Eddie Youngblood
Photos: Fay Foto Service
Cover Design: Forlenza Venosa Associates 
Miss Kashi's Gowns by Lee Menichettl
Music by Harry DeAngelis & His Orchestra
Under the Direction of Jerry Shore
Jubilee JGS 8012
1968

I Didn't Know What Time It Was
Shtick 
Goin' Out Of My Head
Shtick
Mala Femmena
What How My Love (Et Maintenant)
If I Were A Rich Man
The Whiffenpoof Song
Quando, Quando, Quando
Shtick
No Regrets
Medley: After You've Gone / Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
Swanee
Bill Bailey ( Won't You Please Come Home)
Havah Nagilah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!