Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Wilma Burgess Sings Misty Blue

The Tip Of My Fingers

Wilma Burgess Sings Misty Blue
Vocal accompaniment by The Jordanaires courtesy of Columbia Records
Decca Records DL 4852
1967

From Billboard - March 4, 1967: With her big, beautiful ballad hit "Misty Blue" leading off this exceptional package, Burgess should ride high on the LP charts. Her moving rendition of "The Tip Of My Fingers" and "Is It Really Over?" are highlights along with "Ain't Got No Man."

Misty Blue
Two Little Rivers Of Tears
The Tip Of My Fingers
Ain't Got No Man
Touch My Heart
Four Walls
Making Plans
Is It Really Over?
If The Whole World Stopped Loving 
When Your Not Around
Fifteen Days
There Goes My Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!