Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Light My Fire - Woody Herman

 

Hard To Keep My Mind On You

Woody Herman
Light My Fire
Arranged and Produced by Richard Evans
Album Supervision: Dick LaPalm
Cover Photo: Peter Coutroulis
Album Design: Hurvis, Binzer & Churchill
Engineer: Stu Black
Recorded at Ter Mar Studios, Chicago, October 1968
Cadet STEREO LPS 89

Personnel:

Clarinet, Alto & Soprano Sax - Woody Herman
Trumpets - Gary Grant, Nat Pavone, Henry Hail, Sal Marquez and James Bossert
Reeds - Frank Vicari, Sal Nistico, Steve Lederer and Thomas Boras
Trombones - Robert Burgess, Henry Southhall and Vincent Prudente
Piano - John Hicks
Bass - Arthur Harper
Drums - Edward Sophisticating
Guitar - Phil Upchurch
Percussion - Morris Jennings

Pontieo
Here I Am, Baby
Hard To Keep My Mind On You
MacArthur Park
Light My Fire
I Say A Little Prayer
Hush
For Love Of Ivy
Impression Of Strayhorn
Keep On Keepin' On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!