Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, December 24, 2021

Love Letters - Julie London

 

Come On-A My House

Love Letters
Julie London
Producer: Snuff Garrett
Engineers: Eddie Brackett & Jim Economides
Cover Design: Francis & Monahan, Inc.
Photography: Garrett-Howard, Inc.
Liberty Records LRP 3231
1962

From the back cover: This being Julie's fifteenth LP, liner notes seem superfluous. What more could be said about this sensational personality? Let's just say that this album contains Julie's inimitable performances of twelve superb songs, each of which was recently a big hit.

Now, let's get down to some fine listening.

I Love You Porgy
My Heart Reminds Me
Love Letters
Broken-Hearted Melody
The Second Time Around
Fascination 
What A Diff'rence A Day Made
Never On Sunday
Hey There
All The Way
I Miss You So
Come On-A My House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!