Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

40 All-Time Song Favorites - Paul Taubman

 

Medley #1

40 All-Time Song Favorites
Paul Taubman at The Penthouse Club Organ
Columbia CS 8168
1959

Medley #1:
Get Happy
Pretty Baby
Something To Remember You By
Sweet Georgia Brown
Thou Swell

Medley #2:
Jeepers Creepers
Ain't We Got Fun
Blue Room
You Do Something To Me
Bye Bye Blackbird

Medley #3
I Know That You Know
Just One Of Those Things
Smiles
I Got Rhythm 
I Want To Be Happy

Medley #4
Sally Won't You Come Back
My Buddy
Till We Meet Again
The Band Played On
Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

Medley #5:
Baby Face
Zing! Went The Strings On My Heart
Sometimes I'm Happy
Oh! You Beautiful Doll

Medley #6:
Tip Toe Thru The Tulips
Oh, Lady Be Good
Cuddle Up A Little Closer
Bidin' My Time
Sing Something Simple

Medley #7:
I Get A Kick Out Of You
Ain't She Sweet
Here In My Arms
Am I Blue

Medley #8
Speak To Me Of Love
Shadow Waltz
Kiss Me Again
I'll See You Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!