Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, April 2, 2021

Taken From Our Vaults Volume 1 - Hawkshaw Hawkins

 

Mean Old Bed Bed Bug Blues

From Our Vaults 
Volume 1
Hawkshaw Hawkins
Produced by Sydney Nathan
King 852
1963

From the back cover: This is Hawkshaw Hawkins in the early years, those first years, from 1945 at the start through 1947. These were the important years for they formed the basis fro his decision to become a professional entertainer and they were foundation year for his "yard and a half of personality". This too, is a part of his legend and we are proud to bring this collection to you.

I'm Wondering How
Are You Waiting Just For Me?
I Ain't Goin' Honky Tonkin'
Mean Mama Blues
Blue Eyed Elaine 
Moonlight On My Cabin
That's When It's Coming Home To You
I'll Never Cry Over You
I'll Get Along Somehow
Never Say Goodbye
Since You Went Away
Mean Old Bed Bed Bug Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!