Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

This Is Brian Collins

 

My Love


This Is Brian Collins
Produced by Jim Foglesong
Basic Arrangements: Harold Bradley
String Arrangements: Bill BcElhiney
Dot Records DOS-26017
Distributed by Famous Music Corp.
1973

From Billboard - October 27, 1973: A relatively new artist, this album should firmly establish Brain Collins. It's all easy listening and he shows strength and smoothness beyond his years. Best cuts: "My Love" and "Lonely Too Long."

I Wish (You Had Stayed)
I Don't Plan On Losing You
Take One Step
My Love
Satin Pillows (To Cry On)
I'll Be Your Bridge
How Can I Tell Her (About You)
The Corner Of My Life
Statue Of A Fool
Lonely Too Long
Hand In Hand With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!