Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Just We Two - Eddie Layton & Buddy Morrow

 

Medley #4

Just We Two
Eddie Layton at The Organ
Buddy Morrow on Trombone
Mercury Records SR 60018
1958

Medley #1: You Always Hurt The One You Love, I'll Remember April, All Or Nothing At All, I'm Looking At The World Through Rose Colored Glasses
Medley #4: I'll Never Smile Again, Lover Man, Comme Ci Comme Ca
Medley #6: Domino, The Petite Waltz, Padam...Padam...(How It Echoes The Beat Of My Heart),Pigalle, Under Paris Skies
Medley #5: Red River Valley, Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall, Heartaches
Medley #2: C'est Si Bon, Is You Is Or Is You Ain't (My Baby), Ooh! Look A There Ain't She Pretty, Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me), Undecided
Medley #3: He's My Guy, (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons, Jim
Medley #8: Tu Sais (You Know), Valentino Tango
Medley #7: (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings, The Gypsy, Never Leave Me
Medley #9: Old Piano Roll Blues, Little Girl, It's A Pity To Say Goodnight, I've Found A New Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!