Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2020

All Through The Night - Julie London

All Through The Night
All Through The Night
Julie London Sings The Choicest Of Cole Porter
With The Bud Shank Quintet
Producer: Richard Bock
Arranger: Russ Freeman
Engineer: Richard Bock
Art Direction: Woody Woodward
Cover Photo: Fred Seligo
Liberty Records LST-7434
1966

Bud Shank: Alto Sax and Flute
Russ Freeman: Piano
Joe Pass: Guitar
Monty Budwig: Bass
Colin Bailey: Drums

From Billboard - February 5, 1966: Julie London, with able backing of the Bud Shank Quintet, romps through some of the great Cole Porter songs – classics like "I've Got You Under My Skin," "Easy To Love" and "My Heart Belongs To Daddy," She's sultry and sophisticated, and she's great with the material.

I've Got You Under My Skin
You Do Something To Me
Get Out Of Town
All Through The Night
So In Love
At Long Last Love
Easy To Love
My Heart Belongs To Daddy
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
In the Still Of The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!