Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2020

We Can Fly! - The Johnny Mann Singers

Monday Monday
We Can Fly!
The Johnny Mann Singers
Producer: Jack Tracy
Arrangers: Johnny Mann and Allan Davies
Engineer: Ami Hadani
Art Direction: Woody Woodward
Cover Photo: Frank Capan
Liberty LST-7523
1967

From Billboard - July 22, 1967: Whether it be a vibrant uptempo tune or a velvety smooth melody, the Johnny Mann Singers take it on with class. This album includes zesty renditions of hit songs, "Up, Up And Away," and "I Got Rhythm." Other winners in this hit package are "This Is My Song," "Go Where You Wanna Go" and "Release Me."

Up-Up And Away
Somethin' Stupid
I Got Rhythm
Portrait Of My Love
Go Where You Wanna Go
Dedicated To The One I Love
Yellow Balloon
This Is My Song
Monday, Monday
Release Me
Joey Is The Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!