Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2020

More Music In Motion - Larry Elgart

My Funny Valentine
More Music In Motion
Larry Elgart and His Orchestra
Recording Producer: Grace Elgart
MGM Recording Supervisor: Danny Davis
Recording Engineer: Ray Hall
Assistant Engineer: Don Miller
Mastering Supervisor: Bob Fine
21 Channel Sound
MGM High Fidelity
SE 4080 STEREO
1962

From Billboard - November 3, 1962: The Larry Elgart band is back with another adult dance album in the MGM stereo line. It's composed of the band's distinctive arrangements with bright speaker-hopping and highly danceable tempo tunes. The material is of the standard type with high touches of humor in the arranging. Fine easy listening fare and non-rock and roll programming material. "Peg o' My Heart," Swanee," "My Bonnie" and "After You're Gone" give some indication as to the types of material used.

Old Swanee
Come Rain Or Come Shine
Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
When Your Lover Has Gone
Do It Again
My Bonnie
In A Little Spanish Town
Peg O' My Heart
Like Someone In Love
In A Sentimental Mood
My Funny Valentine
After You're Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!