Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Pops From Toyland

Me And My Teddy Bear
Pops From Toyland
FDR King Size - New High Fidelity
Waldorf Music Hall, Inc. MHK 33-1208
1958

Me And My Teddy Bear - Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra with Dottie Evans
Heigh Ho - Enoch Light and his Orchestra
Jack And The Beanstalk - Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra
Snow White - Enoch Light Orchestra and Chorus
Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers - Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra
The Gingerbread Man - Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra
The Doggie In The Window - Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra with Dottie Evans
Chuggy Cho Cho - Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra
Whistle While You Work - Enoch Light Orchestra
Cinderella - Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra
Hansel And Gretel Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra
Pinocchio Waldorf Punch & Judy Orchestra

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I just found this album in my mom’s things. It’s from my childhood. I’d love to hear the other songs, but don’t have a record player. Do you know if it available to hear another way? Thanks for posting this. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!