Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2019

The Best Of Ronnie Dove - Vol. 2

I Want To Love You For What You Are
The Best Of Ronnie Dove
Vol. 2
*Produced by Phil Kahl & Arrangned by Bill Justis
** Produced by Neil Diamond & Arranged by Hutch Davis
Cover Painting: Jerry Bernsohn
Cover Design: Ted Pettus
Diamond Records, Inc.
D-5008
1967

From the back cover: With the recording of fifteen consecutive hit records, Ronnie Dove has flashed over the horizon and found a place in the hearts and rhythm of the world... singing his heart out to young and old alike, the middle-aged – and even to the "little old ladies". If you were born before 1945, he brings back many memories with such Hit Paraders as "Cry", "That's My Desire" and "You Made Me Love"; and to the younger teen set, he has brought a new sound which makes him one of today's most popular singers, as evidenced by the many of his present day hits that are included in this album.

Add Love*
Happy Summer Days*
That's My Desire*
I Want To Love You For What You Are*
Cry*
My Babe**
I Really Don't Want To Know*
One More Mountain To Climb*
Back From Baltimore**
You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It)*
The Wedding Song*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!