Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Ginette Reno

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Ginette Reno
Musical Director and Arranger: Johnny Harris
* Arrangements by Leon Bernier
Producer: Marcel Stellman
Recording Engineer: Terry Johnson
Assistant Engineer: John Punter
Photographs: David Wedgbury Majo
Parrot PAS 71032
Distributed by London Records

From the back cover: On my recent visit to Montreal I saw unfold before my very eyes the most exciting talent I have been privileged to feast my eyes upon. Ginette Reno.

This young star just sings her heart out and does it with the ease and poise of a true professional. We appeared together on T.V. and she often came to see my show in Montreal.

Now I shall return the compliment, and I urge you to listen and watch out on your T.V. screens for "Miss Excitement" of 1970, and look out Canada, you are about to share with the world the great artistry of Ginette Reno. – Engelbert Humperdinck


Everything That I Am
Without Him
In The Year 2525
Windmills Of Your Mind
What's The Good Of Goodbye
If You Go Away
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Little Green Apples
*No One Will Ever Know
*You Made Me So Very Happy
I'll Be Loving You
Why Can't I Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!