Search Manic Mark's Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Twilight Memories - The Three Suns

Twilight Memories
The Three Suns
RCA Victor LSP-2120
1960

From Billboard - March 14, 1960: New recordings of the Three Suns' biggest hits, in stereo. Great for listening or dancing – suave and tasteful. Sides included are "Twilight Time," "Don't Take Your Love From Me," "Moonlight and Roses," etc. A beautiful cover will prove an effective display piece for dealers.

Twilight Time
Don't Take Your Love From Me
Jalousie
Under Paris Skies
The Petite Waltz
Delicado
Peg O' My Heart
Moonlight And Roses
Arrivederci Roma
Anna
Jet
Twilight Memories

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing record. I have that one too. I really love the Three Suns and have them on 78 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to download this LP, where can i find the downloadbutton? francis from the netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the question Francis. I did not post a sample because of copyright. The Three Suns music is popular and continues to be published and I try my best to avoid conflicts with any rights holder.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!