Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thunderball And Other Thriller Music - Ray Martin

I Spy
Thunderball And Other Thriller Music
Ray Martin and His Orchestra
RCA Camden CAL-927 (Mono)
1965

This LP is one of two awesome vintage 60s Ray Martin"spy/secret agent" albums that I have in my collection. Also check out Goldfinger And Other Music From James Bond Thrillers.

Thunderball
The Knack
Theme From The F.B.I.
A Man Alone
Theme From The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Theme From Honey West
I Spy
Theme From Trials Of O'Brien
The Young Set

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark, this looks good, but where's the link? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I generally post a sample from any given album on my blog below the cover art. If the player didn't display... then there was a momentary issue with divshare.

      Delete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!