Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thunderball And Other Thriller Music - Ray Martin

I Spy (mono)
Theme From "The Man From Uncle" (stereo)
Thunderball And Other Thriller Music
Ray Martin and His Orchestra
Produced by Ethel Gabriel
Recorded in RCA Victor's Studio A, New York City
Recording Engineer: Bob Simpson
RCA Camden CAL-927 (Mono) / CAS-927 (Stereo
1965

This LP is one of two awesome vintage 60s Ray Martin"spy/secret agent" albums that I have in my collection. Also check out Goldfinger And Other Music From James Bond Thrillers.

Thunderball (from the film "Thunderball")
The Knack (from the film "The Knack")
Theme From The F.B.I.
A Man Alone (from the film "The Ipcress File)
Theme From The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (from the film "Thunderball)
Theme From Honey West
I Spy (from the TV show "I Spy")
Theme From Trials Of O'Brien
The Young Set (from the film "The Young Set")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!