Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baile Con Sarita Montiel

Baile Con Sarita Montiel
Gamma - Hispavox GH 1122

I can't resist a pretty face. Here's an album I found in a Cincinnati, Ohio record shop. Sara Montiel is a Spanish singer and actress with an international reputation. She has an English language wiki page.

I could not find this title on her wiki discography. Baile Con Sara Montiel is listed and I found an image of that jacket, but the art is different.  I found another LP jacket image online for a different album titled Besome Mucho! with the same photo that appears on this jacket.

And I guess I should check my own blog as I featured another Montiel album El Ultimo Cuple that I found a while ago sporting another stunning cover photo.

I was going to post a sample, but I found the tune I selected titled Lamento as a purchase/download. I'm sure the version on this album isn't the same recording.

1 comment:

  1. No idea about this one. Never heard of or seen her before.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!