Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Gentle Is My Love - Nancy Wilson

Gentle Is My Love

Gentle Is My Love
Nancy Wilson
Lush, Tender Love Songs Arranged and Conducted by Sid Feller
Produced by David Cavanaugh
Capitol Records T 2351
1965

From Billboard - August 7, 1965: This album is destined for the top of the charts. Miss Wilson's interpretations are distinctive and packed with emotion. Sid Feller's arrangements provide a lush backdrop, creatively effective and never intruding upon the stylist's performance. Standouts include "If Ever I Would Leave You," "When He Make Music" and "My One And Only Love."

Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)
There Will Never Be Another You
If Love Is Good To Me
My One And Only Love
Funnier Than Funny
More
Gentle Is My Love
At Long Last Love
Time After Time
If Ever I Would Leave You
When He Makes Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!