Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thunderball - The Man From U.N.C.L.E & Other Secret Agent Themes

I Spy
Thunderball - The Man From U.N.C.L.E & Other Secret Agent Themes
Featuring The Jazz All-Stars
Design Records DLP-206
Pickwick International, Inc.

This set features a few cool "jazz" tracks. Selected for the musical sample above, is one of the more campy Space Age sounding selections. Enjoy!

Thunderball
From Russia With Love
The Spy Who Came In From The Cold
Win, Lose or Spy
Under Cover Agent Theme
I Spy
Ipcress File Theme
Theme From The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
The Saboteur
Majorca Express

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. This may have been the first album I bought in my life. It was 1966 and I was age eight. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!