Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wish Me A Rainbow - The Gunter Kallmann Chorus

Romantica (FCL-4235)
Wish Me A Rainbow
The Gunter Kallmann Chorus with Orchestra and Bells - Sung in English
4 Corners Of The World FCL-4235 & FCS-4235
Four Corners Records, New York, N.Y. -  A Division of Kapp Records
Recorded in Germany
1966

Stangers In The Night
The More I See You
Wish Me A Rainbow
Lollipop And Roses
The Day The Rains Came
The Impossible Dream
Somewhere, My Love
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
Beyond The Sea
If You Are But A Dream
Romantica

1 comment:

  1. omg. I played the MP3 & walked away for a minute and the bells sounded like a phone ringing. I had to listen hard to realize it was coming from the tune! A riot! OH, that German Expressionism!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!